May 14, 2019
Abode Venue in Wichita, Kansas
Join us for the 2019 Sunflower Sisterhood Awards on Tuesday, May 14th, at the Abode Venue (1330 E. Douglas in Wichita, KS). It will be a wonderful evening filled with inspirational stories of triumph and hope.
Come honor and celebrate four deserving women survivors who will be awarded a $750 Educational Scholarship each to help them as they pursue their academic and future dreams.
The deadline to get your tickets is May 10, but tickets are limited so register today!
Schedule of Events
- Time: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Social Silent Auction: 6:00 p.m – 6:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Program: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Other Event Details
- Tickets: $75 per person; $600 for a Table of 8
- Dress will be Business or Cocktail
- Italian Buffet
- Cash Bar
- Emcee: Sierra Scott
- Keynote Speaker: Carol Wilson (Survivor, Last year’s award recipient)